Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sore all over

In Pe we did BOOT CAMP. It wasn't that bad, I do prefer runninng, because I feel like I do more when I run. Oddly enough my favorite work out was over and back, because I didn't think Id actually go over and back that many times. I really want to work on the star planks, that was definitely the hardest activity. Despite the fact that this wasn't my favorite PE avtivity I still tried hard. I know I tried hard because I'm really sore and I didnt smell too great. I do wish that I couldve gotten better test scores, because I know for sure I can improve by June. I think we should do boot camp as out Pe testing, it seems for affective than the usual testings we have in the gym.

I swear my face in PE selfies always look like I'm so uncomfortable + my scores for all the activities.

1 comment:

  1. Funny pic. I like your idea. Can you make up the activities that you think would be best to test? We can totally do this. How would you determine the levels for success?

    ReplyDelete