Thursday, May 21, 2015

L A C R O S S E

Today in PE we played Lacrosse. The making of teams was hectic, but Miguel and Chris eventually got everyone together which was awesome for them. It really did look frustrating for them and being a leader is really hard. As for me I am more of a follow and listen type of person, so that is what I did and tried my best to keep quiet and not talk to my friends. This class has taught me a lot about leadership, and supporting one another and I'm going to need all that for next year, as my PE class may not be with all my friends. I have never played Lacrosse before in my entire life, so yes it was a bit of a challenge. The poeple on my team were actually people I dont usually interact with so it was a nice expierience working with Palvi, Joel, John, Nathan and Rhiann. I feel like this was one of my good days. Even if this whole game was new to me, I made the most out of it. The amount of times that I almost got a point as the ball just bounced out of the stick was annoying. Nevertheless, it was still a fun game even though we never actually got a point.  Anyways, as I right this blog, I am extrmley tired after all that running around in the heat. Summer come at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment