Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Capture the Flag - 9 wins !

Another successful PE class. I'm really sad that the school year is coming to an end bc P.E. with this class has been so fun. Anyways, today we played the "divergent" capture the flag. It was really intense, especially when there were 9 of us against Palvi but for some reason it was still really scary to try to get past her. Gaby Peyton and I took like 10 minites trying to get to the other side without any of the 10's seeing us. Eventually we got in to see that there were already like 6 of us on the offense side. We used our numbers as an afdvantabe against the 10 s and conquered the flag !!! I really worked up a sweat with all that sneaking around and sprinting away from the 10's. Also i give the 10's credit bc they have less people so it was a good game. Having fun and working out days like this are the best PE classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment