Sunday, May 17, 2015

Park Day with the Family

So today my whole family was off and after church they wanted to take a nap. Instead, I forced them to go outside and spend the rest of the day at the park. I played tennis with my brother and we had so much fun, I've really improved and now we can rally properly and play real games. People were waiting for the tennis court after our time was up so we went on the field to play badminton. I did a few laps with my penny board and then my brother and I did this is mini fitness activity. Basically we tossed a tennis ball around and whoever dropped it would have to do a fitness activity (a lap, push ups, squats etc). By the ene of the day I was so tired and sweaty, my body is sore but it was worth it. We were there for 2 hours taking one break in between. PE this year has really got me into being active and forcing my family to be active with me. YAY more of this in the summer and I think I'll continue to blog.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome. I am terrible at tennis because I rarely play and when I do the people I play are pretty good so I get smoked. I like the little fitness bit your added into the end. That is very creative.

    ReplyDelete