Tuesday, June 9, 2015

LAST FITNESS TEST OF THE YEAR


I REACHED MY GOAL !!  It was really hard and almost didnt make it, but i did it. My fitness levels have gone a long way, which is awesome. It really proves my growth in the class. I had to really push myself today which, was hard. I was really proud of my accomplishments today and I really hope my levels in PE 10 will keep going up. Some of my scores have stayed the same and I am still working on those, but I am really happy I did not decrease in any of my tests.

BEEP TEST : 6.0
FLEXABILITY: level 2
Push ups: 5
Body Brdge: 45
Balance: 9
Vertical: start 220 - jump 250 = 30
Sit ups: 14
T-test: 12s

Pictures of my previous scores

OCTOBER 14, 2014


NOVEMBER 11, 2014


ANnnddd some sweaty pictures of friends and myself
















1 comment:

  1. Wahoo!!! I love where you are headed… now how to maintain during summer without PE?

    ReplyDelete