I honestly did not know what to name this blog post, because so many things happened. As Alexis said in the previous blog of "Guest blog two" many people were hit by tennis balls. Today Katie, Gaby, Anusha, Madiosn, Alexis, Janelle and I went outside to play "badminton/tennis" i dont even know what we were doing. Little did we know the sun was gonna come out and get really hot. Nevertheless today was really fun, the heat was probably making us go crazy. I did work out some sweat because we had to keep running and getting the ball everytime someone hit too hard (me oops). The reason I am calling this post "The Hulk" is beause I could not control where I hit the ball. AND I REALLY DID HIT KATIE BY ACCIDENT. Anyways short little random blog post about our weird little game in the sun. We had the option of working on our final blog post, but I am half way through mine so I wanted to do something active. None of the choice activities sounded appealing so I am glad we found an alternative.
Picture Credit to Alexis Lewis
This is beauty. I am happy you all worked to find an activity that worked for you and enjoyed yourselves. Cool strategy using the gate as the net… I'm sorry to hear you were hurting Katie. :(
ReplyDelete