Saturday, June 6, 2015
quick little food blog post
I never remember to take a pic of what I eat, but I have been eating better these past few months. I try not to eat after 6pm unless it is fruits or water. I have been eating more fruits like Mango, oranges, watermelon, grapes, pears etc and I am really enjoying it. I've also been eating more veggies with my meals like mushrooms or broccoli and Ive cut down my rice to one cup. Next meal I will for sure take a picture of, but for now I only remembered to take a pic of dessert. Exams are coming up and I hope thay does not mess up my eating habits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think this is where you can make the biggest growth for next year. To maximize the effectiveness of your fitness effort you need to fuel the machine properly. 80% (ish) of your appearance of fat is actually diet too, so building fitness and muscles is great but without eating changes can show slow progress. I don't want you to get crazy, just start researching nutrient density in foods, whole foods, processed food issues, and caloric balance strategies. Avoiding juice, starbucks, pop and slurpees is probably the easiest thing to start with. Drink water. Just water. :) That will save your calories for food you actually eat. Then try to be balanced and limit portion sizes. Extreme diets and changes get quick results that are hard to maintain and you gain it all back. Small changes and balanced choices have a better chance of lasting and becoming part of your new habits. Everyone is different so learning and trying out stuff (then using the blog and your fitbit to track the results) will help you see what works for you. Good Luck!!
ReplyDelete