Monday, June 1, 2015

FitBit

My sister just recently told me about this app called FitBit. It basically records how many steps you take in a day and you can have contests with your friends (who took the most steps in one week). You can also keep track of diet and calories burned. I think this is pretty cool, because it motivates you with the competition. Me and my siblings are going to see who can get the most steps this week. Ive also started recording the stuff I eat on this app to see what are some things I can improve on. The app also tells you how much water you need to drink in a day to be healthy (according to your weight and height). Another thing is you can record some healthy living goals you want to achieve in a certain amount of time. I think a lot of people would enjoy this app, it's a fun little compition between friends and family. And if you lose one week. Redeem yourself the next.
 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I love love love this post for you. For some people this wouldn't work that well but for you it is perfect. I am excited to hear about your steps and how having it recorded helps you see your choices and make adjustments to your behaviour. Yay you!

    ReplyDelete