Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Tennis
So after school I decided to go out and penny board/ play tennis, because no homework (woohoo). Anyways, I finally played tennis after so many years of leaving my racket in the closet. I used to play a lot with my dad (hes old now). Today we played and I forgot how much I loved the sport. My dad is old but he is still really good, I definatley ran a lot today, reaching for the ball with my racket. Well after an hour of playing my wrist was a bit sore and also my arms. Also I was really tired/hot at the end because I was in the Sun. I wish Pe had some sort of tennis unit, that'd pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh man Micah, tennis looks so much fun. Your kinda making me want to try playing it more often. I haven't played tennis since who knows when and I think I would really enjoy it. My favourite sports are badminton and volleyball, and I feel like tennis would be just as fun. Do you think that tennis is more physically demanding than tennis or volleyball? I mostly play badminton but I think I would like the intensity of tennis. :D
ReplyDeleteMe too. The biggest problem with tennis is the lack of facilities. If you think about our classes with 30 kids and two courts… that is a lot of sitting around. That's why we did pickle ball that one time to do a little bit of an introduction.
ReplyDelete