Tuesday, April 28, 2015
My legs hurt
Wow we haven't done hardcore fitness in a while. I can't say I miss it a whole lot, that feeling when you can't breathe isn't fun. But I know it's good for me especially since fitness is probably the one hardcore workout I ever do in a week. Sure I run sometimes but it's not the same as this. Today was tiring and even if Neuf didn't give us a pep talk before hand I think most of us were used to always hearing that we should work hard for ourseleves. I think I got so used to that, that's what I do in Pe. I work and try my hardest for myself, not even for my grade. It was hard today especially the planks. I couldnt even hold up the second round plank. I really need to work on upper body strength because I have zero. The run was a usual pain, but I don't mind it as much. I think I worked pretty hard today, at the end of the workout I really needed a shower so that's a good sign. By the end of it I was really sweaty and gross. Aaliyah and Gaby look cute and then there is me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awwwww. I love that you are working so hard. I am excited to hear that you are getting bored with the "work hard" chat. The more that bores you the better you are doing with keeping all about you! WHOOP!
ReplyDelete