Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Fitness after 828282 years
My title is a bit exaggerated, but anyways wow I feel like we haven't done fitness in so long with buddies and days off on Fridays. The relay was really fun, I think I'm better at long distance than sprinting though to be honest. I liked doing those relays, it was different. Do you know how I can improve on speed? because I'm actually pretty slow at running. My legs weren't as sore as they usually are after I stop fitness for a while. I think it's because I go out more play tennis and go out for runs occasionally. I'll definitely keep that up in the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love your blog! It does feel like it's been 828282 years, doesn't it? I wasn't there either so my years are around 929292. Keep up the wonderful work! :3
ReplyDeleteGood to hear about your future fitness goals and plans!
ReplyDeleteRunning faster… that's tough. You need to do explosive movement exercises (like the over and back jumps yesterday!). It is way harder to get faster than it is to get fitter. I wouldn't stress about it too much. :) Keep focused on your other goals.
ReplyDelete