Another successful buddy day! Today we played rock paper scissors with our buddies. We taught them how to use their body and brain at the same time. They had to think of either rock paper or scissors and also shape their body to either a rock paper or scissors. Gaby and I's buddy had trouble keeping up with jumping jacks and usually replied later than the other kids. We found it helpful to talk to her about what she was going to pick before they started, so she couldn't change her answer. I noticed a lot of the buddies liked to pick rock, but also some of them strategized as well. I think this was a smart idea to incorporate an easy game everyone knows and add actions. It helps them use more of their brain. I'm excited for the next buddy session!
I like your blog! I think it's nice that you add humour to your posts. Keep up that good attitude!
ReplyDeleteI'm sad I missed this. Your blog is really good.
ReplyDelete