Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Passing a tennis ball with buddies

On tuesday we were working on throwing with one hand and steping forward with the opposite foot at the same time. My little buddy sometimes got it, but other times didnt. She was pretty good at catching the ball. I noticed a lot of the little buddies really liked throwing it as far as possible and with the technique we taught them they leanred to control their throws. My little buddy had a hard time during the golf game, but at the very end she finally got it. It was funny because I think Gaby and I were more excited than she was. It's cool to see how some of them get it really quick and other don't, I'm excited for the next buddy class.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I forget how young are buddies are so my buddy sometimes didn't get how to throw it properly either! Its good that you're excited because they follow your example!

    ReplyDelete