Sunday, November 16, 2014

Locomotion (Disco Lights?)

Okayyy so on Friday (yay short week) we did the Locomotion and boy was it tiring. That week I felt my sickest and I just really didn't want to do fitness. I sucked it up and decided to just do it and not be a baby. Friday was a tough fitness day, even though I usually don't mind Locomotion. I definitely could have done the Locomotion better if I wasn't sick and feeling all stuffy and gross. Although I think both myself and other peopel improved this second time we did the Locomotion. I pushed myself even if I was feeling lousy. Also, I think it's cool that we used disco lights in P.E. it made it more interesting and I think that made fitness a lot more fun for other people. Who's playlist plays during fitness? Haha I liked the songs.

1 comment:

  1. Gaby hated the songs!! When you are sick you need to be careful not to over exert yourself and get worse… but I really appreciate your attitude of being willing to try.

    ReplyDelete