I think I should get a G in P.E., because I always bring my gym strip and try to participate as much as I can. My goals in P.E. are slowly progressing with the higher beep test score I got. Also, I try to listen to everyone who is in charge for that day, because I get that it's annoying when nobody listens to you. Also I had an S last year mainly because I didn't do much participation, so one of my goals is to change that and be active with group activities. Hopefully that shows in my blog which I attempt to update every week. I think I could improve on blogging with non fitness days, and outside of P.E. at school, but other than that I think I should get a G for my intern report card. If I end up getting a G then that will show me I've gotten out of my comfort zone and shyness with other people. It helps that the grade 10's are friendly.
No comments:
Post a Comment