Tuesday, October 21, 2014

triple threat fitness thingy (idk what its really called)

I usually forget to actually post on the real day but the entry for it sits on my notes.
Here is my feedback after fitness yesterday.

I am so tired and I feel really gross. Today's fitness was harder than I expected. Probably because there was no break it was 30 minutes of go go go. My two other partners were Madison and Sophie. I found core the hardest of them all. The side way plank I could hardly keep up so I really hope I can fix that. Cardio was also hard. My arms hurt this time during fitness when usually its my legs that ache. I know I can probably do way better than today especially in Core so that is my ideal goal for this fitness day. O couldn't get much pictures. Try balancing on one leg while trying to take pictures of your friends its not easy.  And here is a fake smile while I'm sweaty and ugly and gross. Meanwhile Alexis looks so happy (not)

2 comments:

  1. Love this. You will notice that every work out can be harder than expected. All you have to do is learn to increase the pace/intensity/form of each day to make it tougher.

    ReplyDelete