Thursday, October 2, 2014

First active learning entry

In P.E. my I did an all bodywork out with Alexis and Gaby we did reverse burpees went on the bikes. jumping jacks push ups and more. We also did the following shown in these pictures .The push ups were the hardest for me, so I need to work on that. This is a smart workout to do for fitness days, I got really tired and sweaty doing all of those 7 times. My push ups need lots of work, which I hope will be better for the next time I blog.

This is Gaby Alexis and I doing some excersises we found on pinterest

 these were very difficult to do

 I liked doing the bicycle crunches they were fun

 we did lots more like these and I found all these excersises could be very affective if done properly and daily








1 comment:

  1. Why do you think the push ups are the hardest part? Is it just you? Or is it more common for everyone?

    ReplyDelete