Neuf are you proud of me? Haha I forced myself out bed and retired from Netflix and decided to go out for a run! I'm actually proud of myself, is that bad? Oh well.. anyways, I ran around the neighbourhood for about 45 minutes and then did a 15 minute speed walk. I'd be lying if I said I ran 45 minutes straight, but for the most part I tried to pace myself. Running actually puts me in a better mood, I'm gonna try to make it a weekly thing for now. Sprinnggg Breeaakkk is greaattt :)
Some picture proof see. Ignore my horid selfie, it's just gross proof at how sweaty I got.
Hmmm I don't see Mr. Neuf commenting on this so.. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM SO PROUD GIRL also glad that you were in a better mood afterwards cause I know I would be like uGHHHH THE WORLD IS ENDING I CANT FEEL MY FACE!!1232 good job :D
ReplyDelete