Thursday, March 26, 2015

I got attacked by the demon duck

Well, todays PE class was very eventful. I had a lot of fun playing that chariot game, and I think our little buddies will like it as well. Other than the fact that my favorite pair of gym shorts now make me look like I was in a fight and are very ripped I had a good time. We really need to work on communication with that game and I think my team did pretty well. It's definatley something I would play again.
BUT PLEASE OPEN THE GATE NEXT TIME xD. 

2 comments:

  1. True evidence of stellar P.E. effort! Sorry about the shorts Micah, at least they make you look super tough!?

    Don't forget to reflect on our buddy experience last Tuesday, where we taught the little ones the 2 foot jump. There were 30 or so great big buddy teachers that day and Neuf and I would love to hear what you learned from the experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had to say farewell to my favourite gym shorts... we shall get through this together Micah :O

    ReplyDelete