Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Buddies

I missed the first buddies session, because of my wisdom teeth, so the buddies we had on Monday was my first time. It was nice going back to Cambridge and see the old secretary. Anyways Gaby and I have a really shy buddy and it's hard to comminicate, but she does talk to us, which I'm thankful for, because that makes it easier. I knew the fruit name game would be hard for her, but she really did try her best and I thought that it was really cool she tried to project her voice even though she's really shy. The kids caught on a lot quicker than I expected. It was a nice experience and realizing how different gym was for them and us. They were so energetic I don't even remember being that hyper in grade 1

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Micah. I hope you keep learning about your buddy and yourself as we go hang out with them. :)

    ReplyDelete