Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Snow Day!

Tuesday is usually a fitness day, but we didn't do fitness yay! Today was really fun playing in the snow, ignoring the fact my feet got soaked during capture the flag. Despite the fact everyone had soggy feet at the end of the day P.E. was really fun. I hope we get more snow days. I attempted to get a ball over but one of the boys caught me :(. I did manage to put a few people in jail though. Also I love how Mr Neufeld let us throw snow, but in an "organized" manner. Wish us luck doing fitness in the rain. And Mr. Neufeld when you read this Send me the Picture you took of us!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun!!! I have the pic on my phone… remind me next class to send it to you. I just need your email. :)

    ReplyDelete