Today in P.E. we did relay races in groups of four. I usually get tired after crossing the bridge at which point I knew I had to go slower. I've learned to pace myself better, which is a big accomplishment this year. Also, I felt light headed afterwards and that was probably because it was cold. My group got through about 3 rounds? I felt really gross at the end of the day and my chest was really tight, but I realized that's all part of fitness.
I love how detailed all your posts are. Maybe add digital evidence (photos) of your hard work.
ReplyDeleteI like that you are learning about how to adapt to make your efforts more effective and successful. Yay you!!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is soooo good already. You can keep improving but I love that you write so much about what you feel and what you learn… not just what we did. Keep it up! I'm learning lots about you here that I wouldn't know if it was regular class and I love that.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Micah, your blogs are really good. I think that you should add more evidence like photos or videos would be nice.
ReplyDelete