Today in P.E.
I used those pully thingys.
I did three different workouts for the Latissinus Dorsi which hurt the lower part of my shoulders and back.
My back had been feeling tight these past few days so these actually perfect workouts
44 second plank
RESISTANCE BANDS (peyton just told be what they're called.(
My goal is to lose weight. I need to fit into a dress by Grad!! I think I need to balance out my diet better.
Yay more 2015 goals
more activities I did:
-went on the bikes
-did some crunches
-and tried doing a side plank which I'm very bad at holding
Ha ha ha.. grad dress stress already? Don't do that to yourself! I am glad you want to be a healthier version of yourself. I think the diet aspect will be important. I challenge you to record what you eat for an entire week. EVERYTHING you eat. Every snack, slurpee, coffee and meal. It is crazy to see it all at once and may help you find a few simple healthy changes. :)
ReplyDelete